RELEASE: Referee Reporting

We are very excited to release our NEW Referee Reporting functionality to FA Full-Time ahead of the 2021-22 season.

This new reporting functionality will allow referees to complete reports on any fixtures they are assigned to and return them to the league safely & securely via. FA Full-Time.

Full guidance for leagues is available here: League Guidance: Referee Reporting in FA Full-Time

Guidance on completing reports for referees is available here: Referee Guidance: Completing a referee match report in FA Full-Time

• This will be a great addition to Full-Time and saves me time as I was about to create me own Referee reporting form in Google Workspace.

However more analysis features would be great as its fairly pointless otherwise. I am hoping the downloadable data is available within next season so I can sent up some analysis but for leagues with no one who is IT savvy enough to do this, I think Full-Time needs to assist them too

Great addition, thanks!!

• Hi Mick,

Thanks for the feedback!

Reports/Analysis will absolutley be ready for next season - we just wanted to get the core functionality out there first so leagues can plan ahead of the season.

Best wishes,

Jack

1 person likes this
  •  Hi Jack

Great addition to the functionality.  Should save doing a lot of separate work.

I agree about the need for analysis and reporting, and glad to see that is in hand.  Let me know if you need any help with UA testing.

All the best.

Rob

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment