RELEASE: Full-Time sign in changes
****2nd Dec - This release is now live ! Guidance is available here: FA Full-Time Sign in using email ****
The way you sign into Full-Time is changing!
After this new release you will no longer sign in with your current username + password and instead you will be able to use your FA Account (email + password) as part of The FA's switch to Microsoft sign in services.
The benefits of this change include;
- The ability to switch between multiple admin roles which you hold in different leagues (A feature that has frequently been requested)
- Greater security of your login information
- Improved experience between FA sites
In order to get prepared for these changes, please see the guidance below
League Administrators (ie. League officials, League Secretary, League Reg. Officers etc.)
- Please ensure that all roles within your PEOPLE section have an email address listed.
- Please make a note of all people and their FANs. All Team Admins pushed from WGS will have FANs. This information can be downloaded via Downloads > People.
- Please ensure you make a note of your FAN and/or password.
- Your Email + Password credentials will be the same as your Whole Game System account. You can retrieve your password using: FA Password Reset
Team Administrators (ie. Team Manager’s, Coaches, Club Secretary’s, Team Secretary’s etc.)
- Please make a note of your Username and Email from the account info section at the top of the ADMIN HOME page. You will need these details.
- Your Email + Password credentials will be the same as your Matchday app or Whole Game System account. You can retrieve your password using: FA Password Reset
- Once you have signed in using Email + Password, we will remove the Username from your account and you will continue to use your Email to sign in.
- We will retain the Username + Password option during this transition period, so no admins should be locked out of the platform, as they can revert back to their current sign in credentials.
Please note: During the transition period we will retain both options to sign in using email AS WELL as login using username to ensure nobody is locked out of Full-Time
1 person likes this