Implemented

Limiting Player Registration numbers per team

Leagues should have access to set a limit the number of players a club can register for each team depending on age group/playing format in line with their competition rules.

15 people like this idea
  • It would really help with League Registrations if there was the ability to put a cap on the maximum number of players per team allowed to register. 

6 people like this
  • Agreed; this would be a definate positive addition.

5 people like this
  • Agree

4 people like this
  • Agree

3 people like this
  • Yes. Excellent idea

1 person likes this
  • I totally agree that this would be a good idea.

2 people like this
  • I totally agree too - although this should really be a setup option in the Player Registration Requirements section from the League Dashboard. That way a league can setup each age group should they differ.

3 people like this
  • Totally agree, and in fact, the ability to add a maximum number of players for teams at different age group as has been requested many times..

3 people like this
  • I agree, this should be one of the option set ups offered to Leagues

1 person likes this
  • Hi David & all

The product team have discussed this and agreed this would be a great addition. Therefore this item has been added to the backlog to be worked on.

Best wishes,

Jack

1 person likes this
  • Hi Jack,

I can see this has been updated to in progress, is there any idea when this may be launched and in public use?

Many Thanks

• As I suggested this nearly 12 months ago and it was agreed that this would be a great addition, will this option be in place for leagues before we start our affiliation process ready for the 2022/23 season ?

• Hey Peter,

We're expecting to launch this at the back end of the season, ahead of next years registration window. We'll update further once we've more concrete timelines.

Best

Sam

1 person likes this
  • Will this be enforced on Full-Time Sam too?
Login or Signup to post a comment