Deferred

SMS return

------------------------

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message. 

Can you confirm which fixture this was so I can investigate this?

Kind Regards,

Jatin Guntupalli
FA Digital Customer Service Agent 

Please visit our Support Portal for a detailed breakdown on all things Whole Game System, Full Time, Matchday, and Events Platform, without the wait for a reply -

------------------------

Hi Jatin This was a Division 3 East fixture last night between Lanreath and North Petherwin Reserves and the return was sent in by Jody Holgarth of North Petherwin Kind regards Steve Carpenter
From: FA Grassroots Tech Service Desk <grassrootstechnology@ thefa. com>
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
This message came from outside your organization.

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Jatin

This was a Division 3 East fixture last night between Lanreath and North Petherwin Reserves and the return was sent in by Jody Holgarth of North Petherwin

Kind regards

Steve Carpenter

From: FA Grassroots Tech Service Desk <grassrootstechnology@thefa.com>
Sent: 01 May 2024 10:31
To: stephenpcarpenter@hotmail.com <stephenpcarpenter@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: SMS return

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message. 

Kind Regards,

Jatin Guntupalli

Please visit our Support Portal for a detailed breakdown on all things Whole Game System, Full Time, Matchday, and Events Platform, without the wait for a reply -

On Wed, 1 May at 10:28 AM  , Stephen Carpenter <stephenpcarpenter@hotmail.com> wrote: 
One of our clubs reported a result yesterday via the SMS system as H-W and it was processed as such.  The decision as to whether a match is a walkover is the leagues not the clubs.  Can the option to return a result as a 'walkover' please be removed for everyone other than League Admins..

------------------------

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message. 

It is possible for teams to do this as apart of the system functionality - we are unable to amend this now but we can look to amend this in the future as an enhancement - do let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Jatin Guntupalli

------------------------

Thanks for the prompt reply Jatin. I've been using the SMS system on various leagues since it was introduced and this is the first time I've come across this one. Rules wise, it's a pretty fundamental flaw in the system that may well have been
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Thanks for the prompt reply Jatin.

I've been using the SMS system on various leagues since it was introduced and this is the first time I've come across this one.  Rules wise, it's a pretty fundamental flaw in the system that may well have been there from the start.

Kind regards

Steve Carpenter

Sent: 01 May 2024 10:40

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message. 

It is possible for teams to do this as apart of the system functionality - we are unable to amend this now but we can look to amend this in the future as an enhancement - do let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Jatin Guntupalli

On Wed, 1 May at 10:36 AM  , Stephen Carpenter <stephenpcarpenter@hotmail.com> wrote: 
Hi Jatin This was a Division 3 East fixture last night between Lanreath and North Petherwin Reserves and the return was sent in by Jody Holgarth of North Petherwin Kind regards Steve Carpenter

From: FA Grassroots Tech Service Desk <grassrootstechnology@ thefa. com>
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi Jatin

This was a Division 3 East fixture last night between Lanreath and North Petherwin Reserves and the return was sent in by Jody Holgarth of North Petherwin

Kind regards

Steve Carpenter

Sent: 01 May 2024 10:31

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your message. 

Kind Regards,

Jatin Guntupalli

On Wed, 1 May at 10:28 AM  , Stephen Carpenter <stephenpcarpenter@hotmail.com> wrote: 
One of our clubs reported a result yesterday via the SMS system as H-W and it was processed as such.  The decision as to whether a match is a walkover is the leagues not the clubs.  Can the option to return a result as a 'walkover' please be removed for everyone other than League Admins..

Login or Signup to post a comment