Full-Time Integration means that we will push all of your league's data from Competition Portal to Full-Time.
This means all divisions, cups, team administrators and players will automatically push across from Competition Portal and can no longer be created within Full-Time by the league.
Please note: A league shouldn't create fixtures or create a new season in Full-Time. The FA integration will do this for you.
1. The league will create its divisions using the “competitions” tab and will allocate teams to these divisions
2. League informs County FA that the league structure is complete and ready to be integrated to Full Time
3. County FA checks the league structure is correct
4. County FA or League fills out the integration request form: Integration Request Form
5. Player Registration Team transfer all Leagues/Divisions/Teams/Team officials across to Full Time
6. League is able to set up fixtures using Full Time