TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Step 1: Setting up as new user
If you are a National Panel Member, you should already have access to the system. Please check with your contact at The FA before requesting a duplicate account from your County FA.
- Your County FA will contact you once you have been set up as a user on the system. You cannot access the calendar or assessments until you have been added as a user by a County FA or The FA.
Step 2: Logging in for the first time
You will not be able to access the assessments via the LMS login unless you have first logged in to the calendar, via the Judicial Login
- Follow this link to access the log in page
- Select the Judicial Login
- Enter your email address and the password provided to you by the County FA. You can change your password later, after logging in
Step 3: Accessing the calendar, assessment and resources
- After your first successful login on the Judicial Login, you will be able to use either login option depending on your needs:
Your personal details and password can be changed after logging in through the Judicial Login