WARNING: This guidance is for County FA's only looking to setup their County Cups within FA Full-Time
There are two ways to add teams to County Cups which will be covered within this guidance. There is adding teams prior to their affiliation being completed and also once their affiliation has been completed.
Understanding your County Cup Setup
In order to establish what will be required for a team to pull through to a County Cup, you will need to check the setup of your cup.
1. Go to your County Cup in CRM > Click Competition seasons down the left handside > Click your current season
According to the setting chosen under "Full-Time cup entry status" will decide which teams will be available for selection within FA Full-Time
Paid = Only teams whose affiliation form is Submitted & Invoiced, Approved or Completed and their cup entry status is approved and "is paid"
Unpaid = Teams whose cup entry status is Submitteed & Invoiced, Approved or Completed and their cup entry status is approved but doesn't have to be paid
All = Teams whose affiliation form has been created and they've selected the cup competition.
Adding teams to County Cups who aren't yet affiliated
Adding cups to teams who aren't yet affiliated should be done within the affiliation form. Clubs can add County Cup competition within Stage 4 of their affiliation form. You can also add teams to County Cups within the Club Affiliation Application section of CRM.
1. Go to club affiliation applications and find the club you wish to add. Go into the club and under "team details" select your relevant team
2. Click "Competitions" and click the competitions box > then click "Add Existing Product"
3. Change view to "Active Products" and search the competition you wish to add the team to
4. Check the team and click "Ok"
5. Save & Close the team
6. You will need to set the Cup entry status according to your relevant status of your competition "Paid - Unpaid - All" in order to get them to appear in the competition
Adding Cup competitions to affiliated teams
1. Go to the team in CRM and open their record
2. Click "Add County Cup" and select the relevant competition
3. After successfully adding, the cup will show under "Leagues, Divisions & Cups"
Checking entries for cup competitions and removing teams
1. Go to the relevant cup competition within CRM
2. Click "Participants" > This will show a list of all active teams within the competition
3. To remove a team, select the teams checkbox and click "deactivate", please be aware you can always remove the team within Full-Time after creating the cup