Leagues are now able to "Mass Update" fixtures and results to the "Void" status on Full-Time.
Setting the game to "Void" means that whilst the result will be retained within the system for historical records, all result tables will be set as 'null' and all results will be clearly marked as "Void".
1. Login to FA Full-Time and click on Fixtures > Fixture List tab
2. Click the "Checkbox" of the fixtures or results (or both) you wish to void. If this is more than 400 you will need to use the filters.
3. Once you have selected your fixtures, click "Actions" > Change Status
4. Set status to void > then click "update"
5. Table will automatically update so "0 points" and "0 Goal difference" has been awarded.