You can easily link in Polly, an online polling function, into your MS Teams chat to allow users to vote online. Please note, this is only available if all users have a Microsoft Account currently, Polly is working with Microsoft to open this out to work with guests on the call.
1. Open up the chat by clicking the speech icon
2. Click the three dots and search for "Polly"
3. Select your question type then add your question and answers. We would recommend leaving the ability to have multiple votes and audience adding their own choices unticked. This would ensure attendees comply with regulations of having only one vote
4. Confirm your settings and click "Preview"
We would recommend comments switched off and to show results in real-time
5. If you're happy with your poll click send