Below is the easiest method for a club to gain email addresses of parents. Parent/Guardian Linking is required for Under 16's only.
1. The Parent of the player should go to thefa.com/account/signup and create themselves a FAN number
2. The parent then must provide this FAN number and their Date Of Birth to the Club.
3. The Club can then link this FAN Number to the correct player by going to:
- Click the correct role at the top ie. Club Secretary
- Click “Player Registration” down the left-hand side
- Find the required player and click on their name