The FA cannot store contact details of Under 16's and therefore, email addresses must be stored via a Parent/Guardian Link, this can be done via. the following process:
1. Head to the Player Registration Tab and click on appropriate player
2. Click "Add Parent/Guardian"
3. Enter the First Name, Last Name and DOB** of the parent then click "Search"
4. If matched to a record in The FA's System, you can add the appropriate parent. If no match is found, you will need to create the FAN.
5. Once the parent is linked, an icon will appear.
Please be aware that adding a Parent/Guardian is a one off process which allows the club to use online consent in order to verify players. It also allows the Parent/Guardian to edit their child's details as necessary.
** A Date Of Birth of the parent is required in order to create/find a Parent's FAN Number.