Referees

We wish to use the appoint officials function within Fulltime however the only way I can see to add a referee is individually. Is there a way to download from WGS or another method to allow refeeees to register with the league ?

1 person has this question
  • I asked this very same question last season and we gained limited success with with the enhancement this season.

There is a League Referee Secretary official in Whole Game, but fails to give access to Registered Referees. Or anything else as far as I can see.

Perhaps an enhancement here, so that Ref Sec can the referee registration, possibly add them to the League.

Which could be then integrated to Full Time.

I also asked the question on Monday's Player Registration launch and receive no response 

• Hi Phil,

Referee's can now be selected from Whole Game System within FA Full-Time as per a release earlier this season. 

Guidance on referee integration is here: https://grassrootstechnology.thefa.com/support/solutions/articles/48001163212-referee-linking-to-whole-game-system 

There is future referee functionality on the way also including referee reports and advanced referee appointment functionality.

Regards

Jack

3 people like this
  • Has uploading referee appointments from spreadsheet been thought about as an enhancement

• Has the enhancement request to upload referee appointments from a spreadsheet been progressed

manually put in 370 every week is time cinsumming

Login or Signup to post a comment