Start a new topic

ONLINE TRAINING - Player Registration Webinars

The FA Technology Adoption Team will be hosting 8 training workshops across the month of May to provide training on The FA Player Registration System via. Whole Game System.

During the webinar you will learn how to:

• Add player registration officers
• Search for, add, create and detach players
• Add consent, ID check and photo
• Assign players to team(s)
• Submit to league
• Add a player's email / parent link
• Produce squad lists

There will also be a Q&A session after each presentation, giving you a chance to pose your questions to our Technology Adoption Team and Grassroots Service Desk.

There will be 2 sessions this week taking place at the following times:

Monday 4th May at 7pm
with Claire Davidson and Kersten August

Thursday 7th May at 7pm
with Jack Patmore and Jon Sigsworth

If you can't attend these sessions, we will be hosting further webinars throughout May, to book on please visit: Booking form

Invites to the webinar's will be sent on the day of the event providing you have filled out the above booking form.

Day

Date

Time

Monday

04-May

7pm

Thursday

07-May

7pm

Tuesday

12-May

2pm

Wednesday

13-May

7pm

Monday

18-May

2pm

Thursday

21-May

7pm

Tuesday

26-May

7pm

Wednesday

27-May

7pm

4 people have this question

Jack - thought I'd registered for tonight but had no link through. I've registered now for next Tuesday instead - has that come through at your end? Cheers, Andy

Hi Jack, I've had to drop out of tonight's event but have re-booked for next Tuesday.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Austin

No worries - look forward to seeing you then.

Hi Jack

I am sure that I registered for tonight's meeting but I have not received a link yet. Please could you have a look if you read this in time.

Regards

Malcolm

Morning Jack,

I missed the courses unfortunately and would like to know if you are running any more?

Kind Regards 

Dave 

Hall Road Rangers

Hi guys - I watched through the video but I didn't see anything that explained how players themselves can register with Whole Game.

To comply with the compulsory registration, I would need to enter about 60 players details into the system, which does not sound like a lot of fun.

How can they register their own details and join our club?

Thanks,

Mark
Wanderers FC

Hi Mark,

Players cannot register themselves at the moment via. Whole Game System although this is being explored for a future platform. At the moment, club officials would need to add their players to the system.

The process for adding players should only take 30-40 seconds per player. Once they are added you do not have to add them again to the system next season. 

You'll then just need to do your ID Checks if it is a league requirement and assign to team/gain consent and submit to league all of which can be done on bulk by multi-selecting. Hopefully you should be able to do this in under an hour.

Regards

Jack

Thanks Jack but this assumes you already have all of their data to hand.

Could you let me know if/when it will be compulsory for leagues to use Whole Game / Full Time? One of the benefits of the Play Cricket site is that you can view all of your own historic player records and that's partially true of Full Time but it would be awesome if all competitions were included.

HI Mark, 

The FA is making it mandatory from 2021/22, however leagues can bring this in earlier if they wish to. This will greatly improve the recording of statistics  for Integrated leagues as it allows us to capture more detailed stats and retain them within Full-Time and Matchday.

Login or Signup to post a comment